2D GCode Plotter


For my design for the Plotter machine I assembled the geometry using a radial array. I didn't use the polar array rather I generated an array of circles through a circle node. I found this was easier as I can generate a range of circles from and origin and control it's quantity much easier. I then used Divide Curve to plot along it's circumference and then generate more circles and polygons from there. I'm not to sure about what I was able to produce, I feel like there was content I could've explored more. I did have an issue where the pen fell apart from the vibrations of the plotter machine however I did find experimenting with cross sections and generating geometry through intersecting lines was engaging. I think what I should've done and practiced is filtering and accessing specific data that I want to use and not just building off the starting information.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Furniture Final